At Optum Specialty Pharmacy, we take your health seriously. This has become even more important with the recent spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Our first priority is making sure you have your medication and supplies. We have a large supply of medications. We are working hard with our partners to make sure you get what you need.
At this time, we are experiencing high call volumes and longer than usual wait times. If you need to refill or track a prescription, we suggest you use our patient website.
How can I request a refill for my specialty prescription online?
- Visit Optum Specialty Pharmacy or use our mobile app and sign in to your patient account.
- If you have not registered for a secure patient account, you will need your personal details and your Optum Specialty Pharmacy prescription number available. You can find this number on a recent medication label or on your invoice or statement.
- Most specialty medications can be refilled online. Some medications for more complex treatments may still require you to speak with a patient care coordinator. Your specific therapy team is able to help and phone numbers are listed in your patient account.
- You can download the Optum Specialty Pharmacy mobile app by searching for Optum Specialty Pharmacy in the App Store or Google Play.
Can I send you a new specialty prescription or transfer a specialty prescription online?
- At this time, if you have a new prescription or need to transfer a medication to Optum Specialty Pharmacy from another pharmacy, you need to call us at 1-855-427-4682.
How can I check my order status online?
- Check your order status by signing in to your secure patient account or through our mobile app and click on “Order Tracking”.
- If you have not signed up for a secure patient account, you can visit Order Search page. You will need your prescription or order number to track your order.
Is there a shortage of medications?
- Our first priority is to ensure you don’t run out of your medications and we maintain an extensive supply. Our specialty pharmacy deliveries are on schedule.
How do I update my shipping or billing information?
- During the checkout process, you may change the shipping address and credit card information we have on file for you. You can also schedule your delivery or choose an alternate shipping address for your order.
How can I get more support or information?
- If you are experiencing anxiety or stress related to COVID-19, our free Emotional Support Help Line is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1-866-342-6892.
- Read more at https://www.optum.com/covid-19.html
- How to protect yourself from COVID-19 (PDF)
- COVID-19 FAQ
- Centers for Disease Control COVID-19 information
We will continue to update this page.